Artsopolis was originally established as a program of Arts Council Silicon Valley (ACSV) to support and enhance the marketing and audience development activities of Arts and Cultural organizations in the Silicon Valley region. The Artsopolis website was such a success for Silicon Valley, that ACSV began to license the Artsopolis software to other organizations. Today, their services go beyond Silicon Valley to provide technology and expertise in audience development and cultural engagement to communities throughout North America.
Artsopolis is a great platform for Marin
Artsopolis is scalable
- A user friendly arts calendar is the cornerstone of Artsopolis websites.
- Additional modules can be added as needed, including: directories, classifieds, workshops & classes, artist profiles, arts education directories, discount ticketing and more.
Artsopolis is proven
- Artsopolis software is deployed in over 30 successful arts community websites across the
Artsopolis is mobile ready
- More and more people are using their mobile devices to access online content.
- Site visitors can browse, search, bookmark, and share via social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and Foursquare check in.
Support this project
- Donate $10 (or more) to help launch Marin's first comprehensive arts and culture calendar.
- Your contribution is tax deductible.
- Still not sure? Here are 10 more good reasons to support the arts.